What We do
Our team has varied experience in ATO registrations. We have exposure in all business registrations.
We can assist you in setting up a new client and assist with all mandatory registrations required. We have exposure in all business registration.
- ACN (Australian Company Number)
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- GST (Goods and Service Tax)
- PAYG Withholding registration
- Fuel Tax Credit
- Fringe Benefit Tax
Bookkeeping & Payroll
We can assist in providing daily book-keeping and payroll services for your clients which includes
- Bank feed Allocations,
- Entry of Sales Invoices and Purchase bills,
- Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliation
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Weekly & Fortnightly Payroll
- Work Cover
- COVID19 Grants – Business Grants, Job Keeper and Job Saver.
We have worked on Highly Complicated Payroll Process complying with CFMEU for 300+ employees on weekly basis
Year End Reporting
We have expertise in preparing Year End accounts as per Australian Accounting Standards.
We design our workpapers in a way that minimizes time spent on reviewing them. Our workpapers are meticulous and designed in a way that the chances of errors are very minimal.
Tax Return & Planning
We at Cygnus Accountants, not only help with your tax planning but also provide you with crucial information about your business which helps you significantly in smoothly managing your business, by avoiding potential pitfalls. Our taxation services provide a clear and concise way of dealing with your finances, and we ensure that our solutions are accurate and cost-effective at all times.
ATO Compliance & Reporting
You can count on us to assist you with mandatory compliance and reporting, such as:
- Weekly/Fortnightly STP lodgments and STP Finalization,
- Preparing and Lodgments of Monthly/Quarterly superannuation Guarantee payments and Super Guarantee charges statement
- Monthly Payroll Taxes and Annual Payroll Tax Reconciliation
- IAS and BAS returns
- Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR)
SMSF Compliance & Reporting
We need to comply with quite a few tax rules and regulations when it comes to SMSF. This should be handled by someone with experience. Our SMSF processing services allow you to retain profit margins while taking on the burden of managing SMSF.
We can help you with
- Setting up a new client
- Preparation of SMSF accounts
- Annual Tax Returns
- SMSF BAS Returns